Expertise in matters ranging from corporate law to litigation and real estate.
From simple inquiries to complex transactions.
Over 50 years of experience from local lawyers you know.
Schwartz Orgler & Jordan, PLLC, has made a name for itself in the field of real estate. Whether it is residential or commercial, a simple or complex transaction, for an individual or large corporation, our experienced legal team can take care of all of your real estate needs in a timely and cost-effective manner. We specialize in:
- Condominiums, co-ops, conversions and time sharing issues
- Codes, covenants and restrictions (CCRs)
- Eminent domain, easements and right of way disputes
- Home owners association (HOA) regulations and administration
- Land use and zoning matters
- Real estate finance - mortgages, loans, refinancing contracts, foreclosures
- Real estate law
- Real estate tax regulations - capital gains, tax deferred exchanges
- Real property litigation
- Residential and commercial closings
- Title searches and insurance
We work with clients at all levels of a real estate transaction - purchasers, sellers, agents, brokers, developers, lenders, appraisers and inspectors.
We also serve as title agents for the Chicago Title Insurance Company, First American Title Insurance Company, and The Security Guarantee Title Insurance Corporation of Baltimore.